Submission checklist (Click here to download sample for submission files)
- Cover letter with a signature of the corresponding author
- Title page including title, authors name, and details
- The anonymous manuscript includes title and manuscript (without any authors name)
- Tables and figures (if any)
- Supporting data (if any)
- Application to the editor in chief for waivers (see article processing fees for detail policy)
Each manuscript will be provided with a script ID after the first response and checking from the editorial coordinator and all correspondence is done through the e-mail. You may have to submit for several times until a complete format is found. There will be an initial revision for plagiarism, format, ethics, validity, and originality of the paper before sending it to the reviewers. Please always refer document ID for any further inquiries.
Bangladesh Physiotherapy Journal has authorship services to help the authors submit in an appropriate format, language edition, and necessary support to the revision of the manuscript. An additional 1000 BDT (12 USD) will be charged for each manuscript for authorship services. This does not guarantee the publication of the paper.